• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes a bad game to remind Whiteside he should be setting actual screens, which should be troubling but eh'... Last night was the first game in the last 4 that Goran Dragic got free throws... Blows my f'ing mind

Welp no games tonight, Midas whale watch a bunch from last night I guess

Did they always leave thanksgiving for football? I think bamba plays today I'll watch that

Oh shoot I see ayton bagley and bamba play today. Da future!

WPvpqnzC00UO5Xp7NqG2iKIhpOYvGx.gif

daily reminder that KD left a contender to join another contender through free agency like a bum *** *****

**** KD and scream it from the mountain tops

ruined my LD durant nickname for good.. always knew he was SD durant

happy thanksgiving...|l

Happy Thanksgiving you jive turkeys! :emoji_turkey:

what we drankin on today freddy fig freddy fig ??

It's only 8am on the West Coast but my body is ready.

For Lonzo’s jumper....it’s all in his foootwork

When he doesn’t hitch and jerk his right foot forward before he launches....he’s much better as evidenced by some of his makes last night. Even the misses looked better..

When he doesn’t hitch and jerk his right foot forward before he launches....he’s much better as evidenced by some of his makes last night. Even the misses looked better..

True. He needs to work from the ground up. That form is beyond broken. I don't think footwork alone will fix it, but it's certainly going to help

It's partly the shoes bruh

He seemed like he found his groove last nite. We've seen him as an elite shooter in college so I don't think it's about the form. Fox tho..sound mechanics.

Reactions: God
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom