• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Boston and Philly I feel like are oddities statistically. C's offense doesn't scream inefficient or struggle to me all that much, maybe it's when their bench comes in that weighs the numbers down?

Philly's can be a bit wild at times especially with defenses letting Ben have a 10 foot cushion and Covington launching at any given moment.. but they've mostly seemed better than not.. interesting chart

Portland's offense is cringe

Porter might miss out on being #1 from the injury but I could see him still killing workouts and teams outside the first pick thinking they're getting the true #1 pick.. meaning he won't fall past 2

Saw a Larry Bird comp for Doncic. Sounds crazy initially, but makes some sense if you think about it.

NBA schedule makers some buttholes man I swear. Whoever really thought it was a good idea to set a game for 9 am the day after Thanksgiving is wrong as hell :lol:. Gonna be so much struggle
One game Tuesday after like 5 on Monday, 13 yesterday, none today and one at 11am tomorrow, yea they're on one. The team that has to travel for that game could have spent Thanksgiving with their family if it was a 6pm game.

DPVXl35WsAAYGLn.jpg

i don't know man, pretty controversial

Teams too scared to pick an overseas player #1 ...won’t happen again till one and done gone

Even though I get this, scouts are looking at players much more closely now. There was more video footage and analysis on Doncic last year than Bogut and Baragniani during draft time combined. Doncin is much less of a mystery than even Porzingis and Frank.

Even though I get this, scouts are looking at players much more closely now. There was more video footage and analysis on Doncic last year than Bogut and Baragniani during draft time combined. Doncin is much less of a mystery than even Porzingis and Frank.
Yea the world is smaller but it’s still bias from the NBA front offices ...once the one n done rule was put in place it was an unofficial agreement from college n the NBA to build these freshman up in school then the pro teams draft em ...hard to sell a euro that most casual fans never seen or heard of....it’s a reason the overseas prospects only start getting hype in the media after the NCAA tourney :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom