Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0137.JPG

Atlanta Hawks players reportedly reacted with “jubilation” following Dwight Howard trade

https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2017...hawks-dwight-howard-trade-reaction-jubilation

Reactions: MVP
I'll ask again, how did Dwight win best teammate of the year to only get traded and his teammates to be happy about it?

I'll ask again, how did Dwight win best teammate of the year to only get traded and his teammates to be happy about it?

Teammates did it as a joke.

From Zach Lowe

“I don't know what it is.... No one has kind of gotten to the bottom of why... It can't just be the corny jokes (and, my god, does he tell the corniest jokes)... but I've heard multiple stories of Hawks players learning about the trade and screaming with jubilation into their phones.”

“You ask why and, one account was that Dwight would give these speeches before the game about how everyone is playing hard, we want unity, we're going to... and then go out and play like a "blah" game where he demands post touches and doesn't rotate as hard as he could. And everyone is like, "why are you speaking in the locker room?" but that's all anecdotal. It's just crazy how these stories come out after every stop in his career.”

Teammates did it as a joke.

From Zach Lowe

“I don't know what it is.... No one has kind of gotten to the bottom of why... It can't just be the corny jokes (and, my god, does he tell the corniest jokes)... but I've heard multiple stories of Hawks players learning about the trade and screaming with jubilation into their phones.”

“You ask why and, one account was that Dwight would give these speeches before the game about how everyone is playing hard, we want unity, we're going to... and then go out and play like a "blah" game where he demands post touches and doesn't rotate as hard as he could. And everyone is like, "why are you speaking in the locker room?" but that's all anecdotal. It's just crazy how these stories come out after every stop in his career.”

at literally ever single stop dude ends up hated lmaoooooo.

The Cavs just did the impossible. They actually got even older
:rofl:
Shiiii... :lol:, not sure Wade's understanding the complexity of him wanting to start and contend at the same time but I wish him the best. I can't root for Bron so I hope Wade just stays healthy as they get demolished in the Finals

In a reduced role off the bench this is a great signing. Even starting if they keep him to 20mpg or so it can still be good.

Rose starting and him leading the bench unit as the lead playmaker/scorer is a great option to have in the mean time.
chucky chucky chucky always the optimistic one when it comes to the cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom