• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the worst Wade and company should prevent Lord Lebron from leading the league in minutes, if he chooses not to

KD/Curry/Klay got outscored by Bron/Kyrie/Love in the Finals. Cleveland literally just didn't have any one else contribute anything.

Or playing defense which is the issue that they still have and nothing they've done this off-season addresses that.

Or playing defense which is the issue that they still have and nothing they've done this off-season addresses that.
Crowder is definitely better defensively than anyone last year outside of maybe Shump. And he's a much better shooter.

Crowder is definitely better defensively than anyone last year outside of maybe Shump. And he's a much better shooter.

Is he even on the floor though in crunch time or anytime when it really matters? Cause I know IT will be and likely Wade too & that makes them worse defensively.

Reactions: HIM
I don't think Wade should start, but JR has won a sixth man of the year award. He can go back to being that spark.

Is he even on the floor though in crunch time or anytime when it really matters? Cause I know IT will be and likely Wade too & that makes them worse defensively.

IT
Wade or JR
Crowder
Bron
Love/TT

I don't see why crowder won't be on the floor.

I think he should be, and helps them more than Wade in crunch time, but we'll see. He's a tough defender that can hit open 3s. Can't see why he wouldn't be on the floor, but I'm not the coach...

I am a die hard Heat Lifer since 2002.

Honestly, I am completely over the Wade breakup. I am super happy with the direction my team is heading and I would strongly prefer him not to return to Miami.

In a reduced role off the bench this is a great signing. Even starting if they keep him to 20mpg or so it can still be good.

Rose starting and him leading the bench unit as the lead playmaker/scorer is a great option to have in the mean time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom