• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does he have to be an Active NBA player to get that bread?

Asking cause I can't imagine any team signing him after this year even if he didn't retire...
He’s on the right side of 30 and still moves better than just about every guard not named Wall or Westbrook. At the very least He’d be getting vet min deals for the next few years.

He’s on the right side of 30 and still moves better than just about every guard not named Wall or Westbrook. At the very least He’d be getting vet min deals for the next few years.
Nah he's to unpredictable mentally
Went AWOL last year
Now he takes a LOA he's like the guard version of Larry Sanders either u wanna play or you don't

If that first is the Nets pick, I’m hanging up the phone if I’m Cleveland.

DJ doesnt substantially alter your chances against the Warriors, he’ll already be 30 next year, and his contract is expiring.

Easy pass. TT and a 2nd at the most.

Nah he's to unpredictable mentally
Went AWOL last year
Now he takes a LOA he's like the guard version of Larry Sanders either u wanna play or you don't

You’d certainly like to see more mental toughness. Grant hill, penny, & Amare hung on until the wheels fell completely off.

I still think he’d garner vet mins at the worst. But we’ll see

Yo is Tim Hardaway Jr actually averaging 18.4 points, 4.5 rebounds (double his career avg), and 3.3 Assists (double his career avg)? And is a plus defender? :emoji_thinking:

Did the Knicks actually get a deal with his contract?

I still think the money is a little crazy but that's the price you have to pay for a versatile 25 year old wing going into the prime of his career.

You’d certainly like to see more mental toughness. Grant hill, penny, & Amare hung on until the wheels fell completely off.

I still think he’d garner vet mins at the worst. But we’ll see

That slight resurgence Grant Hill in 2005 had was one of my favorite moments as a fan. 20 & 5 and an All Star berth after almost dying in surgery.

You put a true center next to Kevin Love and it's is going to help him out immensely. Efficiency numbers are prolly going to go up. DJ puts everyone back into their natural spot.

Only problem is he doesn't necessarily make you even as good as GS. He actually has played bad historically against them even before Durant got there. They would still need other pieces. Like say a healthy Bev (oxymoron) and maybe Lou too.

Adding the Nets pick means they need more than DJ.

They would absolutely need to be getting Lou Will as well if they are giving up the Nets pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom