• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the money is a little crazy but that's the price you have to pay for a versatile 25 year old wing going into the prime of his career.

His play now makes it seem a little less crazy. He can be a legit third option and for that price, it's pretty good if he keeps up the pace.

Am I the only one that thinks DJ is overrated as hell?
Oh he def is overrated tbh if I was Cle
I'd jus wait until Tyson is bought out by Phoenix, He and DJ are basically the same player minus the age cap Tyson can still play at a high level

His play now makes it seem a little less crazy. He can be a legit third option and for that price, it's pretty good if he keeps up the pace.

I said before the season started THJr has the tools to be a 20-5-5 player.

The thing with him is that if his shot isn't falling, he lets it affect the rest of his game. His body language & effort goes to ****. Hornacek has the team playing to their strengths, though which puts everyone in a position to succeed.

DJ is better than Tyson just 10 mil more a year.

Do you wanna pay that much more for the nominal difference in talent? Probably not. But also there's no guarantee Tyson gets bought out. Knowing Sarver, I feel like he'll be included in a trade with Dudley somehow.

And Clint Capela is an incredibly productive big man at this point in time. Saying he's a stronger Clint is saying a lot.

DJ is better than Tyson just 10 mil more a year.

Do you wanna pay that much more for the nominal difference in talent? Probably not. But also there's no guarantee Tyson gets bought out. Knowing Sarver, I feel like he'll be included in a trade with Dudley somehow.

And Clint Capela is an incredibly productive big man at this point in time. Saying he's a stronger Clint is saying a lot.
What does DJ do better than Tyson?

DeAndre is averaging 10pts and 14 boards on 6.6 shot attempts per game. It's not like he isn't doing anything. If you pair him with a good PG, he can produce more.

DeAndre is averaging 10pts and 14 boards on 6.6 shot attempts per game. It's not like he isn't doing anything. If you pair him with a good PG, he can produce more.
Right so put him with Bron and see what he's going to do...

I think he'd be a great fit with Bron. I just think it would be idiotic to include the Brooklyn pick in order to acquire him.
I think DJ is the next option if Boogie isn't available, but u gotta get Lou Will in the deal
if Bk pick is included anything less I'm hanging up on Balmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom