Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Celtics jersey are god damn fire.

I actually don't mind the ads on jerseys too much. Thought I'd hate them. Still prefer jerseys without ads but it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

Black Celtics jersey are god damn fire.

I actually don't mind the ads on jerseys too much. Thought I'd hate them. Still prefer jerseys without ads but it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

Yeah, they are nice.

Still don't understand why C's passed on Fultz and proceeded to trade a top 5 pick to replace their returning point...

Still don't understand why C's passed on Fultz and proceeded to trade a top 5 pick to replace their returning point...
They are separate deals....Ainge didn't value Fultz significantly more than Tatum, so he traded down and picked up what will likely be a top 5 pick this year or next. A couple weeks later, the best PG 25 years old or younger all of the sudden became available.

If Tatum looked funny in the light sure, but the dude looks like the best rookie in the draft class. We haven't seen Fultz yes, but the C's still have a ton of draft picks left, have Irving and White Gordon. Ainge knew what he was doing

If Tatum looked funny in the light sure, but the dude looks like the best rookie in the draft class. We haven't seen Fultz yes, but the C's still have a ton of draft picks left, have Irving and White Gordon. Ainge knew what he was doing

Y'all keep disrespecting Kuz. I'm about to have had it.

We know the type of players Smart and Rozier are at this point. All this talk about Rozier is untradable and Smart losing weight and is a much better shooter was BS.

No knock on either, both are solid role players, but just way over valued.

Rozier was never untradeable. It was basically a running joke. I blame nick. nick. :lol:

As far as Smart goes. I dont like the player. Dude is buns and practically allergic to buckets. I want Larkin to get more minutes TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom