• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mion, Lebby and Myrie leading their own superteams.

Grizz need to trade Gasol now, too old to be wasting seasons. Cavs, C's or Rockets
Celtics don't have anything to make the money work. Houston could give up Anderson, but Grizz won't want his contract. Cavs could swap Thompson and something for him. Don't think Memphis would want him either though.

Mane they in my hood , NT NBA good in my city word to my bro @wavycrocket

R-7913911-1451785289-1768.jpeg.jpg

Celtics don't have anything to make the money work. Houston could give up Anderson, but Grizz won't want his contract. Cavs could swap Thompson and something for him. Don't think Memphis would want him either though.

You're right, Nets pick's the only piece that would make this logical. Hope he's traded tho

KAT also got shut down by Winslow yesterday before garbage time but I think he'll be alright... No reason he can't develop into an at least decent defender with his tools. I don't think he'll be a 5 in the long term tho, I think he's being exposed without Dieng to pick up some of the slack defensively

High motor but his tank not big enough, routinely gasses out after 25-30 minutes.

Doesn't finish around the rim with authority for my liking. His 1st season with the Rockets he dunked EVERYTHING. Now he uses flip shots around the rim way to much.
I do not understand his conditioning its nuts.It seems like an easy fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom