• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think this argument is a bit premature (because I think he's going to eventually earn minutes anyways) if I gotta choose between playing and "learning" I'll take playing every time.

Unquestionably. The debate is which would be the best route to obtain that money and secure a better opportunity. Limited time on a title team or 20+ mpg on a bottom feeder. Pretty good topic tbh

Ahh gotcha.

In Bell's case, it's probably better to play with GSW. He's not a guy that can get his own bucket so Jerian Grant & co. would hold him back imo.

With GSW playing limited minutes, people bring up per 36 & other stats like that to help his case.

While I think this argument is a bit premature (because I think he's going to eventually earn minutes anyways) if I gotta choose between playing and "learning" I'll take playing every time.
True it is a bit premature considering Mirotic will eventually return whenever his face unbreaks

Will be a struggle for minutes

Bell is a flat out 5 and he defends. I don’t see him losing minute to two PFs.

Plus Lopez and mirotic are/were trade candidates so minutes would have opened up.

Plus Lopez and mirotic are/were trade candidates so minutes would have opened up.
Issa lot of unknowns in these statements tbh

There's something to be said for having veterans even in a rebuild, not saying I want that but GM's certainly seem to

I mean, they gave him away for money. It's against the hypothetical but you see the thought process there

Maybe so but it's not gonna be time for the bag until after next season. He'll be a solid rotation piece by then imo. And at that point it may be better for him to be where he is now as opposed to Chicago. I think Golden State will lock him up

Maybe so but it's not gonna be time for the bag until after next season. He'll be a solid rotation piece by then imo. And at that point it may be better for him to be where he is now as opposed to Chicago. I think Golden State will lock him up

Which brings it back to the original topic of getting a bag. Warriors are strapped for cash while the Bulls are signing cats to reach the salary minimum

not saying he won't last in the league, but there are Jordan Bells in the draft every year in the late 1st or 2nd round.

I actually think Bell made a comment about that earlier in the year, like thankful that he ended up on GSW

Aint mad at the troll game at all doe

And if you hoop you'd know if a squad basically thinks you're not worth having it don't matter where you end up, you're going at they neck 110% the next time you see them

Facts gawd

I don't even have my PS ROse drinking a beer anymore.
I want to post that so bad.
New lappy.
Joint is on my other deal.

Rose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom