• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0178.JPG

13 days to tip off

Considering buying an Embiid or Porzingis jersey. Anyone know what the Nike fit is like?

For the Icon edition that is.

My dude Dolan called Rupert Murdoch
Straight to the gift horse.

Somebody's career or careers just ended in TV/Media/Advertising

Wow. Hopeless though? Man that's cold and funny but damn, I hope it was worth it because that's the end for you/responsible party/ies

"They are “dealing with a s–tstorm internally at Fox,” the source said. “If you post something like this you have to expect Dolan’s wrath.”

"One FSI-sponsored subway seat reads, “Nothing will change until Dolan sells the team.”

^ :rofl:
Yo man! Who is Producing over at FOX? Big balls, no more direct deposits though, from FOX anyways.

Imagine being so emotionally invested into an NBA team that you're willing to lose your job over it. Goofy fans

People still go to jury duty? I throw them ****s away soon as I see it in the mailbox :lol:

I really hope you’re joking/trolling. :lol:

You could have a bench warrant and not even know it. Better not get pulled over. Gonna mess around and end up like The Collector. :smh:

Wait, I just got put on to the All Star Game being 2 team captains, the 2 top vote-getters. Then they pick with no respect to conference.

I'm in.

Now let's get HORSE in the skills competitions, but for real HORSE. Not that crap they tried like 7, 8, whatever years ago.

Nope, unfortunately it’s still 12 from the East and 12 from the West. The captains are just picking from among that pool.

Yeah but Mudiay followed it up with a stinker.

Keep it a buck, worldstar Wavy

We talking 1st games right....cuz I'll take 19 & 6....on 60% shooting 3/4 from 3's against the Warriors in a preseason debut.....

Then having an Orgasm over Dlos debut (19 & 4 on 50% shooting) against the damn Knicks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom