• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told Russ was well on his way to be the best passer of all time. NBA GMs more washed then the average NFL qb.

Kat?
Wow.

GM's polled recently-who would you build a Ftanchise around?

Kat-29%
Giannis-21%
Lebron-18%
Kawhi-14%
Catfish-11%

Kat?
Wow.

GM's polled recently-who would you build a Ftanchise around?

Kat-29%
Giannis-21%
Lebron-18%
Kawhi-14%
Catfish-11%
is it really surprising that they chose towns? he is a young big man hybrid that we have never seen before

Which rookie was the biggest steal at where he was selected in the Draft?

1. Dennis Smith Jr. (9), Dallas – 37%
2. Kyle Kuzma (27), L.A. Lakers – 22%
3. Donovan Mitchell (13), Utah – 7%
3. Caleb Swanigan (26), Portland – 7%
Also receiving votes: Jarrett Allen (22), Brooklyn; OG Anunoby (23), Toronto; John Collins (19), Atlanta; Terrance Ferguson (21), Oklahoma City; Josh Hart (30), L.A. Lakers; Josh Jackson (4), Phoenix; Jayson Tatum (3), Boston

Kuzma :pimp:
josh hart with the mention, dude only played 1 or 2 summer league games and hasnt played in the preseason...cant wait too see him get some minutes under his belt.

is it really surprising that they chose towns? he is a young big man hybrid that we have never seen before
Not surprising he's in the talks because of Youth.
I thought GM's would take Giannis by a large margin, though. I would. No knock but KAT defense is worse than Kanter.

Not surprising at all. More surprised they'd want to build around a soon to be 34 year old player.
put that 34 year old on any roster in the NBA and that team will make the finals in the east or the WCF in the west at least.

Bron on the bulls, pacers, nets, knicks not going to the finals.

Prolly can include a couple more teams too.

Nope, unfortunately it’s still 12 from the East and 12 from the West. The captains are just picking from among that pool.
I know I heard that conference doesn't matter. Maybe the fans vote 12 + 12, and the top 2 vote-getters pick teams from the remaining pool of 22?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom