• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”-Kobe

He back and bout to be gone again like grandpa simpson

giphy.webp

(Forgive me. Due to Bron making it hard to slander him I need to direct all this unused slander energy somewhere else. I really hope Embiid stays healthy.)

GM's know what it is

Which one player acquisition will make the biggest impact?
1. Paul George, Oklahoma City –59%
2. Jimmy Butler, Minnesota – 17% 3. Chris Paul, Houston – 10%
4. Kyrie Irving, Boston – 7%

“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”-Kobe

This was in response to Trayvon.

Kobe been a clown in anything not related to basketball.

Talmbout he would kneel :lol: get theeeeeeeeeeeee **** outta here guy

He back and bout to be gone again like grandpa simpson

giphy.webp

(Forgive me. Due to Bron making it hard to slander him I need to direct all this unused slander energy somewhere else. I really hope Embiid stays healthy.)

Jojo got 60 games in him and I will take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom