• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kmart talking all brazy like Brad Miller wasn't a better player than him....while rocking straight backs in the midst of his era. He let that slide in his time though :nerd:

IMG_9455.JPG

kenyon martin is a *****

always reminded me of that female muppet in the muppet band for some reason

when he made fun of zo's illness it was a wrap for him

fake *** tough guy looking like a fruity method man

I was listening to an interview with him on the breakfast club a few weeks ago....and this ***** had the nerve to say that players were more skilled in the early 00s....and players from this era wouldn't have survived in his time. Just like he's pretending that a non black player wouldn't have had dreads or corn rows in the league during his time :lol:. Dudes retire....and become "back in my day" so quick.

A guy from the least skilled draft of all time....whose entire skillset was his physicality and nothing else for his entire career...had the nerve :lol:. Dude is the worst.

Lin politely ethering kmart lol
Said he had his poster...transltion- you old AF

#dreads4JLin

Pre Colorado maybe. Post he could give a damn about his image, would just fuel him even more to get booed.

I don't think none of them athletes from that time woulda took a knee. All of 'em was following MJ's blueprint. Be a good boy and play. Kobe, officer Shaq, weirdo Duncan. Maybe AI but I don't know.

lol my ***** lebron cold. left them ****** hanging like old flabby and sick undertaker in the halls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom