• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These Hornets unis are top 3 in the league.

What's up with all the empty seats in the lower bowl in H-Town, it's almost halftime.

mya.PNG
im back

nah bro. sign and trade EGod and others to cleveland, and trading ryno to a third team would be enough. trust me.

**** i hope luc is ok

Wasn't getting a 3rd team to take on Anderson's contact the issue with the Melo deal not getting done? I doubt teams are willingly going to let another juggernaut get created.

Wasn't getting a 3rd team to take on Anderson's contact the issue with the Melo deal not getting done? I doubt teams are willingly going to let another juggernaut get created.
i never said it would be easy, just saying what the actual requirements salary cap wise we would need to add bron.

and i suspect it'd be much easier considering another year would be off ryno's contract + his improved play this year.

melo deal wasn't done because of ryno only though, knicks actually wanted like ariza and eric gordon too IIRC.

Aside from the traffic being oppressive, Toyota Center is fun place to watch a game. Fans could have been more engaged, I was surprised nobody heckled me or gave me any **** but then again I'm a big, burly looking dude even though I'm as nice as they come.

Aside from the traffic being oppressive, Toyota Center is fun place to watch a game. Fans could have been more engaged, I was surprised nobody heckled me or gave me any **** but then again I'm a big, burly looking dude even though I'm as nice as they come.
Your good houston dont care about the rockets like that

i noticed at the end russ is signing autographs with his left. similar to bron, who does everything but plays basketball with left.
is it that common for guys to be doing this? see it happening more in today's gm. any adv of being a right handed shooter? i always felt a left hander was harder to defended.

i know in baseball it's often an adv if the guy can bat left

i noticed at the end russ is signing autographs with his left. similar to bron, who does everything but plays basketball with left.
is it that common for guys to be doing this? see it happening more in today's gm. any adv of being a right handed shooter? i always felt a left hander was harder to defended.

i know in baseball it's often an adv if the guy can bat left

After tonight's performance he might want to try shooting with his left hand, lol.

But I still love Russ.

It would nice if corporate sponsers weren’t buying up tickets and just holding onto them like souvenirs.

Also, why they bring out a stretcher like Luc’s legs were turned backwards?

It would nice if corporate sponsers weren’t buying up tickets and just holding onto them like souvenirs.

Also, why they bring out a stretcher like Luc’s legs were turned backwards?
this + flashseats taking away bids for tickets has contributed to the attendance problem. seats are bought, but not as many attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom