• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lin was front and center on the ticket with Harden and Parsons in the background. I remember yall had lik a candy factory in there that was good, and walking back to the car there was like an r'n'b loungue that looked fly as hell too but the doorman wasnt letting anybody in who had on anything less than a suit and Meerman's

Didnt catch the game, seen Russ had a triple double. Was it legit and in the flow of the game or was he out there #Westbrooking per the usual?

Didnt catch the game, seen Russ had a triple double. Was it legit and in the flow of the game or was he out there #Westbrooking per the usual?
I mean him, PG, and Melo are 3 of the bottom 4 in the NBA in fg% so there's that, but I'd say it was legit. He had his rebounds and assists before halftime and sat on 9 the longest, you'd think he was going to force that last shot but he set people up then finally got it late on fts. I am by no means saying he played well though. The Big 3's usage and efficiency is disgusting, and it all relates back to their shot selection being heavily dominated by pullup jumpers which they are all below league average at.

2Pat had a nice stretch with the subs that was crucial. Adams overall gets the game ball through. Melo, PG13, and Russ were trash.

i noticed at the end russ is signing autographs with his left. similar to bron, who does everything but plays basketball with left.
is it that common for guys to be doing this? see it happening more in today's gm. any adv of being a right handed shooter? i always felt a left hander was harder to defended.

i know in baseball it's often an adv if the guy can bat left

imagine if Bron had a smooth looking lefty jumper instead of dat ugly shot he has had

It's refreshing to see folks call out their team for what it is. A friend and datz have had it
Last ten games

westbrook 47% ts 35% usg
george 48% ts 25% usg
anthony 42% ts 21% usg
felton 36% ts 22% usg
adams 64% ts 18% usg
patterson 60% ts 11% usg
abrines 60% ts 13% usg

I mean him, PG, and Melo are 3 of the bottom 4 in the NBA in fg% so there's that, but I'd say it was legit. He had his rebounds and assists before halftime and sat on 9 the longest, you'd think he was going to force that last shot but he set people up then finally got it late on fts. I am by no means saying he played well though. The Big 3's usage and efficiency is disgusting, and it all relates back to their shot selection being heavily dominated by pullup jumpers which they are all below league average at.

2Pat had a nice stretch with the subs that was crucial. Adams overall gets the game ball through. Melo, PG13, and Russ were trash.
abrines was hooping too (on the offensive end, at least)

Abrines was food on D though. Carmelo though, you'd think his game would age better since he has never been a big time athlete but man he gets no elevation at all.

Abrines was food on D though. Carmelo though, you'd think his game would age better since he has never been a big time athlete but man he gets no elevation at all.
good point bout melo. he was a triple threat god. age has made him lose that first step that made him so dangerous

C8E444B7-640B-49E8-9332-6B8EE79D4008.jpeg
I had high hopes for Jeremy Lamb. I thought he had next :lol:

I didn’t think he had next, but I at least expected him to find a Nic Batum like role on some team. Seems like he’s high ceiling Cameron Payne now.

Melo's not crafty enough to overcome a lack of athleticism. He has the whole bag of tricks in terms of moves but instead of being patient about picking his spots he'll try and force it to work.

I feel like I havent seen datznasty datznasty in here for awhile til now lol

Anyways why is Harden & CP3 in the game still btw?
our third unit is legitimately the worst lineup in the entire NBA. capable of blowing 20 point leads in 2 minutes. 100% serious, they got outscored by like 12-16 in 3 minutes against the nuggets in a game earlier this year and constantly get outscored by like 6-10 in the final 2 minutes.

it's a bunch of g-league players and bobby brown, who's only in the NBA cause he's the plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom