• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s such a pointless report seeing as though the only actual offer Curry received was for the Max

DLiwa5_VwAU8Qkj.jpg

This ***** cannot be serious.

They was def serious. All about the players sacrificing so they can stuff their pockets. This rubbed me the wrong way in the Warriors parade video.

@ 3:45 to end of video

"We love to have you guys back....so maybe sacrifice some more"

Without even doing research, i bet this is taken out of context :lol: Now let me do my googles and confirm. I hate the media.

-edit-

I couldn’t have been any more wrong :rofl: Frankenstein went in on James St. Pierre :rofl:

If James tells you, 'Chuck, you've got to play better D,' you listening to him? You've got to be kidding me," McHale said. "I lived through it, believe me. Everybody in the locker room (put their head in their hands). ... I just think Chris Paul will be good for James Harden.

Feels like a non story. Everyone wants to spend as little money as possible. No way he would actually offer something besides the max in practice.

That Exum news really sucks. Wanted to see what he could do with an increased role.

Can't blame the owners when players willingly taking pay cuts to keep the teams together

This. Why would you pay more than you have too? If curry was sucker enough to sign for less than the max after getting paid like a bench player since his come up, that would've been on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom