Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This the flow right here that ****ed up Jeffrey's career"

200w.gif

:pimp:.

Yooooooo this James harden doppelgänger on the voice. Fat harden, pretty much a harden outside of retirement for a year.

This offense keeps looking like this with the full team & they'll end up with 24 wins and Brown getting fired

We should not be looking THIS bad. I know this is only preseason but im heated right now

Shooting under 50 percent from the line as a team too :smh: Disgusted
99.9% of rookies have no idea how to play winning NBA basketball and that's who will be running the offense for this team.

They'll be good in a few years. But expect growing pains now

Lonzo going to be the 4th best guard from the draft.

I'm saying. Markelle's new form is butt and I'm still higher. But he needs to drop that bull ASAP. I don't even understand who convinced him it was a good idea. But between him, Fox, DSJ, and low key possibly Donovan Mitchell.... I don't see this should have went first business.

I'm saying. Markelle's new form is butt and I'm still higher. But he needs to drop that bull ASAP. I don't even understand who convinced him it was a good idea. But between him, Fox, DSJ, and low key possibly Donovan Mitchell.... I don't see this should have went first business.
I completely forgot about Mitchell. I wouldn't have drafted him over Lonzo, but could see him being better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom