• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
99.9% of rookies have no idea how to play winning NBA basketball and that's who will be running the offense for this team.

They'll be good in a few years. But expect growing pains now

Yea I know what u mean but these dudes playing against other rookies out there too & are just getting completely outplayed on both sides of the court. Not a good sign whatsoever

Am I tripping or is Boston the first team in a while to go all in on the White accessories with the mostly white jersey.

Either way I mess with it.

Just saw the Joel contract, for what he has done in 31 games or whatever it is, is why you see the following:
NFL players being salty every summer and tweeting about googling dudes to see who they are and what have they done for that contract
Barkley saying if he was playing today he would come to games in a spaceship
Players from the "old school" getting mad about today's player benefiting from their hard work.

Grats to Joel for being worth he had the leverage to negotiate for.

Yeah...Sixers looked like garbage today. Fultz was forcing the issue every time but deep inside I am hoping he is just experimenting until the season starts (especially with his form). I mean he looked so in control back in college, it's like watching another player.

I do think they will get it together, but it will take a few months. I'd say they will have an extremely slow start but will get it together the second half of the season (kind of like Wades rookie year if anyone remembers).

That’s not a preseason game for th Knicks
That’s a regular season game for the Knicks!

Simmons and Fultz kind of seem like a weird fit. Obviously it's preseason in their first seasons in the league, so it's basically an overreaction, but something just seems a little odd. I feel like Fultz needs to have the ball in his hands for his best use, but it looks like they are really going to have Ben be their full time PG. Until Ben shows some kind of jumper, he's going to be almost useless off ball, so they'll have to keep the ball in his hands.

And then once Embiid is added to the mix, I have no idea what it'll look like :lol:

From everything I read on line, he wanted to extend his range while being a 1 motion shooter.
Cant argue with the rationale.

But 1 motion is supposed to be the fastest release :lol:

He looks like he hasn't put in nearly enough reps.

Kobe tried this too and failed miserably.
, and his work ethic was legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom