Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet chin music is undefeated. JBK

Man, I remember one time as a kid my brother and I were home alone at night and all the lights were off in the main floor of my house so it was pitch black. My brother didn’t know I was down there and when he turned on the lights and went around the corner, I hit him with a vicious sweet chin music. He was on the ground for at least10 minutes and knocked over a lamp and vase on his way down but the most ruthless part is that before helping him, I made do get on top with the leg up for the three count. Those were the days, man :lol: 90s wrestling >>>>>>>>>>>>> *. Such an underrated form of entertainment

Russ shoe not that bad. Suprised its that low of a price.

Is it just me or did JB basically recycle the Nu Retro 2s with updated technology?

AA794E51-C522-483B-A413-FC98C5080C10.jpeg

I think these shoes will sell very well because that is the perfect price point, plus Russ hasn't even reached his peak of popularity, you know who's buying these shoes? Parents of kids who can't afford the retros, but want to buy their kid a Jordan model, these are perfect for that.

Interesting you don't think last year was the peak of his popularity?

I think these shoes will sell very well because that is the perfect price point, plus Russ hasn't even reached his peak of popularity, you know who's buying these shoes? Parents of kids who can't afford the retros, but want to buy their kid a Jordan model, these are perfect for that.
What's the price point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom