• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much are they? if they arent 80, they aint selling squat. these are team jordans. cp3's cheap. melo's were cheap. while not as popular, still 'jordans'

these joints boo boo.

Is it just me or did JB basically recycle the Nu Retro 2s with updated technology?

AA794E51-C522-483B-A413-FC98C5080C10.jpeg

Jordan-Why-Not-Zer0.1-2-Way-3.jpg

Answer6_.jpg

Answer6.htm

Who is more popular

curry or bron?

and why do you think whomever you choice is the most popular?

Lebron>Curry

Reason:
Best-Selling NBA Signature Shoes

1. LeBron James
  2. Kyrie Irving
  3. Stephen Curry
  4. Kevin Durant
  5. James Harden

how much are they? if they arent 80, they aint selling squat. these are team jordans. cp3's cheap. melo's were cheap. while not as popular, still 'jordans'

these joints boo boo.

125$ for Full Length Zoom bro.

Not often you can come acrss that. I will give them a go on the court.

I think these shoes will sell very well because that is the perfect price point, plus Russ hasn't even reached his peak of popularity, you know who's buying these shoes? Parents of kids who can't afford the retros, but want to buy their kid a Jordan model, these are perfect for that.

It’s a good price but the shoes look like Air Jordan snow boots. The best selling basketball shoes over the past few couple have been the Kyries and PG’s...simple, good looking sneakers without much going on. These Westbrooks look clunky as hell and have waaay too much going on.

Lebron>Curry

Reason:
Best-Selling NBA Signature Shoes

1. LeBron James
  2. Kyrie Irving
  3. Stephen Curry
  4. Kevin Durant
  5. James Harden

Idk where you got this from but I rarely EVER see people playing in the LeBrons. Any gym you go to or any game you tune into on TV you’re going to see a bunch of Kobe’s, Kyries and PG’s. LeBrons sit on the shelves of every sneaker store I go to.

It’s a good price but the shoes look like Air Jordan snow boots. The best selling basketball shoes over the past few couple have been the Kyries and PG’s...simple, good looking sneakers without much going on. These Westbrooks look clunky as hell and have waaay too much going on.

Idk where you got this from but I rarely EVER see people playing in the LeBrons. Any gym you go to or any game you tune into on TV you’re going to see a bunch of Kobe’s, Kyries and PG’s. LeBrons sit on the shelves of every sneaker store I go to.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtba...ing-signature-sneakers-among-nba-players/amp/

That says those are the rankings from the 12 months prior to March 2017.

“Nike Brand President Trevor Edwards said during a Nike earnings call in March that the Kyrie 3 launched in December was the best-selling performance basketball shoe in the market.”

Think that was also before the PG’s even came out too. And the Harden’s couldn’t have been out very long before that. The Curry 3’s also did awful so him being #3 on that list has to be all the Curry 2’s.

That says those are the rankings from the 12 months prior to March 2017.

“Nike Brand President Trevor Edwards said during a Nike earnings call in March that the Kyrie 3 launched in December was the best-selling performance basketball shoe in the market.”

Think that was also before the PG’s even came out too. And the Harden’s couldn’t have been out very long before that. The Curry 3’s also did awful so him being #3 on that list has to be all the Curry 2’s.
So the next list will be out in two months

The Kyrie 3's sold pretty well because of it's great price point and its simple yet stylish look. Though, they're pretty garbage on the court and it doesn't have much technology.

The Curry 3s actually don't look that bad, these would sell even better if you slapped a swoosh on it. I can't comment on it's performance on the court, but the technology looks pretty good.

I prefer low-tops so the Kobe line was always my go-to.

Yep Curry 2 was the monster.

Curry 4 is selling like crazy now. Kyries were the top seller over these past couple months but NOOO cusion IMO.
PG1s sold great also.
KD's early shoe were amazing, lately not so much.
Hardens sold out near me also but they do not make as many.
Brons pricepoint is just crazy but I play in the 15s right now so far Ilike them alot.

My rotation right now is
Bron 15
Kobe AD
PG1
Bron Soldier (favorite)
Jordan XXX2

I am going to grab some Curry's soon though to check out and Russ shoe.
I play about 4 times a week btw and big league on Sundays.

I still got DS KD 6s to run through before I get more hoop/gym shoes :lol:

I really get ppl asking me why I haven't thrown them away/suggesting I throw em away when I wear em

nick_young_confused_face_300x256_nqlyaa.0.png

I still got DS KD 6s to run through before I get more hoop/gym shoes :lol:

I really get ppl asking me why I haven't thrown them away/suggesting I throw em away when I wear em

nick_young_confused_face_300x256_nqlyaa.0.png

RIP to your feet playing in KD 6’s throughout all these years

Get you some modern technology

This ***** 28

Yo this is a grown *** man, Nigerians ain’t catching me with the scam today. His coach/handler even got the prototypical shady *** name for someone doing underhanded things in an attempt to “help” a young athlete trying to make it. Cilk McSweeney? Nahhhh bruh FOH. Based on the video they knew it would take at least five years to develop his post moves, foot work and dribbling so they took a chance with saying he’s 12 and some folks are buying it.

Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom