• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol is it just me or does drose actually looks the most explosive he has been since his first injury? I thought he looked explosive & aggressive last year but boi looks great although it just preseason. Expecting a big season from him.

Lol is it just me or does drose actually looks the most explosive he has been since his first injury? I thought he looked explosive & aggressive last year but boi looks great although it just preseason. Expecting a big season from him.
Fools gold

He will be flabby and sick by mid season

IMG_0260.JPG

this-is-my-house-dwyane-wade-o.gif

3 days to tip off
Still the greatest game winner I've ever seen

Dog....Milwaukee is really 2 years away. They can legit run positionless basketball and switch everything. Giannis is a rim protector. You don't even need a traditional big. And if Thon develops....man.

When Bari comes back....it's going to be fun.

Jason Kidd is the only thing holding this team back from reaching his full potential. Good development and defensive coach....like Mark Jack.

All they need is a coach from the Spurs tree :nerd:

He was just as explosive last year. He showed it every game. He’s learning to control his expolsiveness selectively.

Not to mention, he finally has 2-3 years of training in the off season, rather than rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom