• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching some of these highlight videos it seems like they're too lenient with the assists now.Pass then takes a hesitation two dribble then step back they still count that as an assist.

Watching some of these highlight videos it seems like they're too lenient with the assists now.Pass then takes a hesitation two dribble then step back they still count that as an assist.

It'll never happen but they need to make it like fiba has it.

Do people actually believe Embiid is behind his tweets/posts?

He's a clown in real life, but he probably has a ghost writer or ghost tweeter. I've read his tweets and there's no way his grammar is that good, compared to his interviews. He can barely put sentences together when he talks in English.

He's a clown in real life, but he probably has a ghost writer or ghost tweeter. I've read his tweets and there's no way his grammar is that good, compared to his interviews. He can barely put sentences together when he talks in English.
Yeah. I be listening to his interviews like you should just tweet only bruh.

Just cause his English ain't great when speaking doesn't mean he can't write it out perfectly :lol:

Letters ain't got no accent b

True story. I found that out today.

I'm not making fun of Embiid's accent. I'm just saying that the way he puts his sentences together in real life is different from the way he tweets. I'm not saying it's not him running his twitter account, but I do believe he has an assistant or something.

If he has a ghost writer, he's smarter than I thought. Not sure if I've ever heard an Embiid interview.

IMG_9483.GIF

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom