• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bum *** kyle singler of all people got himself a bad lil light skin joint is BEYOND me

It’s just BEYOND my god damn comprehension

giphy.webp

Also, my fave online team is MIL. When playing against GSW, put Giannis at the 1 and start Snell with Parker/Middleton/Thon. It's only way I've had success against GSW when you get to the upper tiers.. they're so damn cheap af

Also, my fave online team is MIL. When playing against GSW, put Giannis at the 1 and start Snell with Parker/Middleton/Thon. It's only way I've had success against GSW when you get to the upper tiers.. they're so damn cheap af
Can you shoot jumpshots again or is this another cheese the paint 2k?

Can you shoot jumpshots again or is this another cheese the paint 2k?
I'm not too sure tbh, I'm in the Developmental tier and everyone just uses GSW. It's getting a lil bland playing against them tbh. They make pretty much every outside shot, many times contested too

It's fun actually playing against the other teams like OKC/Hou/Cle etc

They gonna have to keep him surrounded in bubble wrap.

I want Embiid to flourish because his talent and potential are crazy but he might end up having more tweets than minutes played this season at this rate.

Embiid's agent is a genius. Those are two brand new injuries right? He gets all his bread as long as it's not the same injuries that sidelined him for 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom