• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 high usage rookies isn't a real good look so I can see that from a basketball perspective, just not sure why Philly should start caring now about basketball perspective

Simmons needs to control the offense he's capable of doing that. Whether you want to label him point guard or not it's not a big dea

Fultz can play off ball when need be it doesn't make sense from a basketball perspective in any manner to have him not start, he should start and get major minutes.. assuming he didn't screw himself with the new form

He'll probably start after a few games... Not sure why put him in this position if he will anyway but I think that's how it will go

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

Sixers limiting Ben by making him be a 1-4 Flat PG. You maximize his potential by having Ben be a transition terror...having him go down hill on DHO's...and finding him moving and going towards the basket on secondary actions. Right now...he's not getting any easy baskets off of dump offs and just being close to the rim. And that hurts him.

The offense is going to be really stale if you have Ben bring the bball up every time and initiate it...trying to find shooters a la LeBron. He's just not that. They gotta mix it up and be more like Blake.

Grizzlies have been a fixture of the playoffs.. wonder if this is the year it all starts to change

Future Conley always proves bhz right but he may not be enough to get them there.. feel like it's a 50/50

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

Sixers limiting Ben by making him be a 1-4 Flat PG. You maximize his potential by having Ben be a transition terror...having him go down hill on DHO's...and finding him moving and going towards the basket on secondary actions. Right now...he's not getting any easy baskets off of dump offs and just being close to the rim. And that hurts him.

The offense is going to be really stale if you have Ben bring the bball up every time and initiate it...trying to find shooters a la LeBron. He's just not that. They gotta mix it up and be more like Blake.
Yup I agree with ya, we're on the same page. I just want him to handle the ball as much as possible in terms of creating. Isolations are not necessary

Grizzlies have been a fixture of the playoffs.. wonder if this is the year it all starts to change

Future Conley always proves bhz right but he may not be enough to get them there.. feel like it's a 50/50

The 2 games I saw they didn't look bad at all. If healthy I can see them as a 50 win team.

I could see them finding a suitor for gasol more likely than getting 50. But I do think they have a good chance at still making the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom