• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

57D97871-5A35-4580-AF5F-CD2FB3CDF09D.gif

Here’s looking and you, Rudy Wiggins

Rudy Wiggins is too much credit. He's the worst defender in the league and came into the league with people expecting another Bron like off ball defensive player and a Kawhi on ball defender.

57D97871-5A35-4580-AF5F-CD2FB3CDF09D.gif

Here’s looking and you, Rudy Wiggins

I've said before that I don't like the fit on the court, but I think having both Butler & Gibson will help Wiggins & Towns makes strides defensively.

Coaches can only do so much. Now they've added two productive vets who are basically extensions of Thibs' voice.

So either Wiggins plays smarter defense & grabs more boards or we're gonna get reports of those 2 throwing hands :lol:

Didn't someone in here bring Wade Baldwin up yesterday in a claim about why the Grizzlies might win 50 games this year? :lol:

Meh I wouldn't fire Memphis GM over drafting and not keeping Wade Baldwin
I'd be upset if he couldn't trade him though.
He's tradeable

Flip phones get that water now we flip stones,
Watch that water just get hotter, wrist on limp mode
At the harbor out the water I got bricks from...
Columbiana named Juliana that's where the B from.

Yea Dads aren't moving from Flip to Smart unless you buy the Smart for them.
It works and Smarts aren't needed for 50year old plus dads.

**** man, I had to Find a Black 300 w/leather, negotiate a price, get my Father a loan and then give him a chunk of money for down payment big enough where his payment was only $200per month or he'd still be washing and waxing a 1992 Chrysler Concorde.
Those dudes just don't care.
My dude would step out of that busted *** Concorde every Sunday with a $400 suit some $15 socks a $93 dress tie and some $300 Mezlan Ostrich's and roll in to Church with a limp pimp stride and I'd be like *facepalm self

:rofl:
He legit gave no F's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom