• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't JR break his hand/finger last year?
He was terrible before that.

Kind of a big blow considering he was one of the most prolific shooters in the league since the trade from the knicks. I believe only Steph, Klay & like 1-2 dudes had made more 3s than him since.

Maybe the move to the bench will get him back on track. If he shoots how he's capable of, Lue is gonna be forced to play him more mins than 1 of Rose or Wade anyway.

Its a wrap man...most ppl don't understand how having multiple knee surgeries ACL on the same knee tends to weaken it even more....he can return in Feb but what makes you think it can't happen again i don't trust his knees anymore he's going to have to change his game a lot for midrange jumpers

Where’s BHZ? He’s usually in here by now telling us about the off season moves ans new coaching philosophy that are gonna make Memphis a darkhorse.

IMG_0265.JPG

Thon Maker spent nearly 40 minutes after a recent Milwaukee Bucks practice working on his shooting, and every time he missed a shot he hit the deck – no easy feat at 7-foot-1 – for a perfect-form, straight-back, full-range-of-motion push-up.

And not just any push-up.

A fingertip push-up.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...n-maker-bulks-up-bigger-role-bucks/750336001/

What Bari do don't even matter, Thon got next

Its a wrap man...most ppl don't understand how having multiple knee surgeries ACL on the same knee tends to weaken it even more....he can return in Feb but what makes you think it can't happen again i don't trust his knees anymore he's going to have to change his game a lot for midrange jumpers
not according to people in here. Modern medicine has advanced so much acl tears are like catching a cold. No biggie. He'll come back even stronger then before, right guys

Parker is on borrowed time

sucks but you tear the same ACL twice and there will be lingering damage for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom