• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude has a 62 win season under his belt along with two more 50 win seasons and the least games he ever won in a season was 45 before last year. All without any superstar players. Sounds pretty good to me.

he definitely got a lot out of his teams in the regular season, but it was usually at the expense of the postseason
so a great regular season coach, not great when it comes to playoffs or long term development of players

Rose was a superstar the 62 win season. Or close to it

He had a great year and then tore his knee up Game 1 of the first round in the playoffs. So we didn't get to see how far he could have taken them with something at least close to a superstar on one of his teams.

he definitely got a lot out of his teams in the regular season, but it was usually at the expense of the postseason
so a great regular season coach, not great when it comes to playoffs or long term development of players

He caught some bad breaks injury wise, a little luck needs to be involved. His Bulls teams always played hard though and if the refs make one obvious call Bulls would have been in the Finals in 2015.

Finally a new NBA season is upon us. :nthat:

cfe.gif

Teetering on going all in on Myrie for MVP think he's going to put up 29/5/8 this season, and if Boston gets that #1 seed he gets it fairly easily.

thibs is an elite assistant coach, he was never a great a head coach
Yup

Dude has a 62 win season under his belt along with two more 50 win seasons and the least games he ever won in a season was 45 before last year. All without any superstar players. Sounds pretty good to me.

He had a roster stocked with elite defensive players, and they played elite defense. Not shocking. They got a #1 seed with a talented team by treating it like it was the NBA championship and burning out the entire roster, then getting washed in the playoffs when they faced a true contender that did the smart thing and rested their stars during the season.

BTW bulls had DPOY, MVP, and 6th man of the year within a couple seasons. Their roster was top of the east quality.

This has been the most anticipated NBA season I can remember. Never seen this much talk and interest in Summer League and preseason. Had even more buzz then the NFL preseason.

This has been the most anticipated NBA season I can remember. Never seen this much talk and interest in Summer League and preseason. Had even more buzz then the NFL preseason.

Definitely. Went home last night and my girlfriend was sitting in front of the tv waiting for the games to start. Broke my heart to tell her opening night was Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom