• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about this season is going to be any different from the last few?

It's not about the end, it's about the journey.

The last few NBA seasons have been amazing with all of the different stars out there.

Now with all the shake ups in the offseason we get to see everything in a totally new light.

If you can't get excited about this NBA year, I don't know what to tell you

I don't see how people can really ignore the amount of talent in the NBA for a full season just to say "its going to be the same finals matchup, so don't even matter", etc, etc.

You might as well not even get excited about a lot of the off-season moves if the regular season doesn't excite you.

Feels good to be back for the new season :pimp:

She's a Warriors fan if that makes you feel any better.

LbnITH.gif

'Or close to it'

Is that really what you want? Most chicks that watch hoops are just there for the tank tops and pipe prints.

True. Lol When we played around my way girls used to be out there talking bout "swing, swing".

Ended up getting twerked on and smashing one :pimp:

He caught some bad breaks injury wise, a little luck needs to be involved. His Bulls teams always played hard though and if the refs make one obvious call Bulls would have been in the Finals in 2015.

Agree with that. 2015 still upsets me, but that series he started Noah and Pau who were awful together.

He wore guys down though. Rose Deng and Noah in particular instead of resting them for the playoffs they played through so many injuries.

Thibs with injuries wasn't any bad breaks. When the best coach in the league (Pop) is resting his guys as much as he does, Thibs was making an intentional decision to wear those guys out to try and get the #1 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom