• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, isn't CP0 supposedly reknown as one of the best leaders in the NBA, wouldn't he be a big part of the culture problem there? Especially since he's never been out of the 2nd rd. What would he know about competing against the best or what it takes to get there?

Dubs are the biggest favorites in the history of team sports to begin a season? Damb.

DMWcbhaUQAAQr1n.jpg

Refreshing to hear these dudes talk real. He knew the clippers was running on a treadmill. Melo going to OKC threw that plan off though.

He's a dummy. He's in the exact same position now he was before and gave up 210 mil.

She's a Warriors fan if that makes you feel any better.
my wife was up and out the hotel at 5 in the morning for the parade this June to get a front row spot with my daughter, i love that woman. the whole family is excited for today!

my wife was up and out the hotel at 5 in the morning for the parade this June to get a front row spot with my daughter, i love that woman. the whole family is excited for today!
thats dope man... not many ppl even get to see their teams win championships in their lifetimes
being in LA, i appreciate seeing my teams succeed time and time again...we'll be BBByke

to see the oBrian twice, pops saw it way back, and the kids. three generations, after all these years is something we as a family get excited for is special to me. now if only the A's can get it together. enjoy those dodgers, if you aren't an angels fan. I'm still mad at Kirk Gibson, though.

Nah. If anything he made money, if Houston signs him to a max next season :smh:

How?

Nevermind saw he can get a $207 million max deal from Houston w/ no state tax. But short of that he still gave up a significant amount of dough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom