• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to say, Pistons are not making the playoffs if Reggie does not come back soon. We need his playmaking and Pick and Roll game out there.

Ennis is a big help to our depth and should start over Stanley. I think this AS break is needed for a ton of teams

Damn he is?

That sucks ....

I knew his D was FUFU but I thought his offense was going to carry him ...

His post moves are legit but problem is legit post moves aren't that valuable in today's NBA when you want to be moving the ball around and shooting 3s. He's like a homeless man's Brook Lopez.

DB50E00A-6740-422A-9B09-82F31354CEB3.png

E77ADE3F-2593-4FA1-9FD2-06EA78FF7B02.png

#FreeJah

I was told he could give a team good minutes if the evil Sixers traded him

Amir Johnson can’t jump. No matter how bad okafor is playing, Amir Johnson can’t jump or move. Last night there was a play where TJ dishes the ball off to Amir who was wide open at the bucket. It takes this guy 3 seconds to wind up and give a piss poor jump attempt that leads to getting blocked and fouled. A guaranteed bucket devolves into free throws

This is true :lol: even when Amir is wide open it takes him a couple seconds to get off the ground

Obviously. Oak isn’t a starter. He isn’t a lot of things. Just not cool with singling him out on losing team all of the time.

He isn't good, for example. He isn't an NBA player. He isn't athletic. He isn't aware. He isn't a good rebounder. He isn't a good passer. He isn't a better defender than Lavar Ball would be.

Obviously. Oak isn’t a starter. He isn’t a lot of things. Just not cool with singling him out on losing team all of the time.
Wouldn't eem trip. This will continue until Okafor is out of the league like Bennett. Even then someone will post his stats in China in here like "See? What I tell you?!"

Not even debating Okafor as an NBA player b/c he’s definitely on his last legs but the Nets been down a rotation guy and a starter. He ain’t got it but he’s not the sole reason the Nets been sliding.

Lol it isn't like this is the first time we've seen him not give a **** on defense. He had a piss poor attitude in Philly then wants to turn around and play the victim when he stops getting pt and then gets traded. Then he makes another excuse about not being in game shape when he gets to Bk. Bruh is hot trash and makes even losing teams substantially worse when he's out there

I’ve seen worse defensive sequences than that one from Okafor from some of the best players in the league. Calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom