• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers gonna sign PG and Lebron and then trade couple of their young players for a third (super)star (maybe Anthony Davis or John Wall)

DSJ's ceiling is Dame imo

Not saying you're wrong because you used the term "ceiling", but Dame averaged 19 and 6.5 as a rookie. DSJ has the total green light and isn't he putting up an inefficient 14? People seem way too high on this guy imo. The way he's talked about you would think he's proved himself like Mitchell and Simmons have, but he isn't in that category right now.

33799D0B-ABD0-4AF8-A659-4126814A0238.jpeg
It’s lit I’m getting pissy early in da 504 ya heard me
das my son frfr...he learnt from da best ya herdme...po up!

Not saying you're wrong because you used the term "ceiling", but Dame averaged 19 and 6.5 as a rookie. DSJ has the total green light and isn't he putting up an inefficient 14? People seem way too high on this guy imo. The way he's talked about you would think he's proved himself like Mitchell and Simmons have, but he isn't in that category right now.
Dame was 22 as a rookie. DSJ 2 years younger. He can get there.

I don’t think DSJ has Dame’s ceiling cause he isn’t the shooter but he he’s also 2 years younger than Dame was as a rookie

dame also had legendary version LMA to take attention away.

DSJ has corpse Dirk juice

Nah there's a place in Baltimore called Cinebistro. You get there like 30 min before the movie and they serve dinner & craft cocktails and whatnot.

I saw the new Spider-Man there over the summer. First time there. Classy joint. Probably paid like $50 total for tickets and drinks. Server looked like a real butler too. Like Alfred from Batman. Might’ve even been an Englishman.

I like **** like that.

freddy fig freddy fig whatbare some good places to eat in Nola and what’s a good place to hang out late night? Where the thotties at?
genes on elysian fields got fiya food..manchus n broad n banks got food fa da low..if u tryna show out deanies n acme is nice..new orleans daquiris are GOAT n pat o brians got dem fire hurricanes check it out woday...south peters n frenchman st be poppin...the republic n metro is where its at and harrahs club on sat

Dame was 3 years older than DSJ when he was a rookie

I saw the new Spider-Man there over the summer. First time there. Classy joint. Probably paid like $50 total for tickets and drinks. Server looked like a real butler too. Like Alfred from Batman. Might’ve even been an Englishman.

I like **** like that.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom