• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man. If man dates are what you’re into. I ain’t judging. That’s that there “Thug luv” I guess. Y’all having a good time, “accidentally” bumping hands while sharing popcorn siting side by side in the dark, smiling at the 50 Shades of grey.

To each his own :lol:.

Is your imagination always this vivid when it comes to homoeroticism? :lol:

Walton 6'11

Bruhhh peep the shoulder differential loll.

Kd tall af. Gotta be at or near as tall as tmac

Screenshot_2018-02-14-15-16-51.png

He 6'9 bruh chill

With all hands on deck, Houston is not only playing like an historically good team, they are outperforming the Warriors. Injuries have masked this fact, but the Paul-Harden duo is on pace to eclipse Golden State for the top seed in the West. As of Feb. 14, the Rockets have a 9.4 SRS in 22 full-strength games this year. They are 19-3 in such games. The Warriors have posted an 8.2 SRS with their core group and an underachieving 20-7 record.

Just how good is a 9-SRS team historically? If we define a “healthy” team as having all 25- minute per game players in the lineup, then only 30 full-strength squads have posted an SRS above 9 (equivalent to about a 65-win pace). Twenty of the 28 who remained healthy (71 percent) have gone on to win the title, including last year’s record-setting Golden State team (who posted a record SRS of 14). It’s rarified air that only a few teams reach every decade, and the Rockets are flying in it right now.

If we relax the standards of “full-strength” and focus only on the twin turbos powering the machine, Houston has an 11.6 SRS and is 28-3 with Paul and Harden. That’s flirting with 70-win territory. Perhaps most shockingly — and please, sit down for this — they are posting an offensive rating above 120 in those 31 games, 11.9 points better than what their opponents typically yield. That’s better than the 2017 Warriors and pushing the boundaries of the best offense ever.[/QUOTE]

Hey man. If man dates are what you’re into. I ain’t judging. That’s that there “Thug luv” I guess. Y’all having a good time, “accidentally” bumping hands while sharing popcorn siting side by side in the dark, smiling at the 50 Shades of grey.

To each his own :lol:.

@nickmaz96 Not gonna stand for this slander. They just wanted a night off from watching Knickstape highlights

genes on elysian fields got fiya food..manchus n broad n banks got food fa da low..if u tryna show out deanies n acme is nice..new orleans daquiris are GOAT n pat o brians got dem fire hurricanes check it out woday...south peters n frenchman st be poppin...the republic n metro is where its at and harrahs club on sat

man chu bbq wings are :pimp:
i can confirm this
gumbo @ the gumbo spot near jackson square

got breakfast spots too: surreys and elizabeths were amazing

ya boy ate good when iw as out there, ya herd me

bourbon street a hot mess, couldnt get jiggy wit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom