• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if mark Jackson isn’t fired, do the warriors win chips?
they would be going for a 3 peat right now

mark dont play. kerr sawft and his rotations suck

mike brown did a better job than kerr

kerr thinks hes funny playing jabronis in the playoffs while everyone else is shortening their rotation

2008 Celtics really walk around like they were a dynasty **** is hilarious.

I think that’s cause a lot of people were fans of them before the Celtics and wanted to see them win. I was a big KG and Ray fan, so I loved it, but they really should have minimum won 2 titles.

Defense SHOULD be their focus, IMO. Elfrid has shot the 3ball pretty well this year, albeit on only 2 attempts per game. Jackson's shooting could stand to be better, but I think he's going to be an elite slasher and can put the ball in the basket. Ayton can do pretty much everything offensively and his defense has improved over the course of the season.

I mean it's a good group, but a lot of IFs. I'll love to see it work out. Booker deserves some spotlight, the way he cooked Philly and single handedly won the game back in Dec/ Jan made me a fan.

Haven't seen that type of dominance in a long time.

Wiggins dont post workout vids listening to celine dion or bieber. His work ethic is bad.

What we're basically saying is that we can't prove or disprove anything, but players do have reputations for being gym rats even without social media. Wiggins does not have one so he's not even known for that.

What we're basically saying is that we can't prove or disprove anything, but players do have reputations for being gym rats even without social media. Wiggins does not have one so he's not even known for that.

If Wiggins and the Wolves agree to an extension, the franchise is betting on his talent and work ethic. He is nowhere near a finished product, and for now he looks much better in highlights than in film study. Figuring out whether he will reach his potential involves guesswork, but given that Minnesota has seen how he approaches the game up close, no team can make a more educated guess.

Flip Saunders obviously saw the potential and thrust Wiggins to the top of the offensive pecking order as a rookie. Sam Mitchell seems to have never-ending positive words to say about him. The demanding Tom Thibodeau lauds his immense talent and work ethic. These thoughts seem to resonate throughout the NBA’s executives, and cast a confusing light on what Wiggins’ true value is.

"The first thing that stands out is his work ethic," Timberwolves teammate Kevin Garnett said of Wiggins. "He comes in, he's been really setting the tone with getting not just rhythm shots but things that I think hindered him last year.

“He has all the tools to be a terrific defender, by the way,” Butler said on The Bill Simmons’ podcast. “This is what playing both sides of the floor can get you. He is extremely talented on the offensive end, and I think he’s going to be just that talented on the defensive side, as well, as long as you lock into it. I think that he has that will and he wants to be great so he’s going to do it. And I’m excited to get with him just because I know how passionate he is about the game and just his drive and his work ethic and how he wants to win. When you have that as a young guy, you have it. You can’t really teach that, you just have it.”

Is this another case of NT pulling a narrative out of thin air again?

How in the world could you look at Mark Jackson and Steve Kerr with the same team and conclude that Mark Jackson is a better coach?

Boggles the mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom