• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main problem with Wiggins is that he shoots the ball more than two guys who are better than him. He shouldn't have 100 more attempts than Jimmy and KAT even with Jimmy missing time it's too much.

Partly on Jimmy as well

Problem with Wiggins is he loses himself in the flow of the offense entirely when he's not getting his shots up.

I said it last night, Josh is going to get TJ traded. What if Phoenix has to choose between Ayton and Trae young?
God I hope they don't trade tj, he's the perfect robin to booker. Jackson can't transition into a 4 can he? Is he too small?

Imo they should take trae if they keep Jackson and tj, ayton could be a unicorn but can the suns afford to miss on another big lol.. trae is the safer pick

God I hope they don't trade tj, he's the perfect robin to booker. Jackson can't transition into a 4 can he? Is he too small?

Imo they should take trae if they keep Jackson and tj, ayton could be a unicorn but can the suns afford to miss on another big lol.. trae is the safer pick
Ayton is 100x the prospect that Len, Bender and Chriss were. Don't see how adding an Isaiah Thomas-level defender with a horrendous shot selection is particularly safe for them...

Ayton is 100x the prospect that Len, Bender and Chriss were. Don't see how adding an Isaiah Thomas-level defender with a horrendous shot selection is particularly safe for them...
Uh, because booker Jackson and tj need a quarterback

It's really not that difficult to see

Trae will come right in and average nutty assist numbers

I don't trust Peyton what so ever

Ayton is my favorite everyone knows that too, but I think they'd be better suited for a rim running defender and take trae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom