• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a threat and being a three point shooter aren’t the same thing. If he knocks down one trailing 3 a game, that’s enough for bigs who are programmed to protect the paint to bite and eventually he draws a foul or finishes.

full

No. Draymond isn’t a threat b/c he’s the 4th option on the scouting report and his offense is dependent on others. And like I said previously, Draymond is being guarded by 4s. They are conditioned to contain the 3 pt line. Centers aren’t. Embiid can go 0-3 and it’s still gravy. Draymond goes 0-4 and he hurts the team

Look man not hurting the team & being a "threat" are two totally different things. If Lebron was to join the team Embiid would be forced to spot up A LOT more, spotting up & knocking down 3's at a 30% clip absolutely hurts the team, ESPECIALLY when you add in that Simmons would be on the court also. Teams would literally crowd the paint & allow Embiid to get open threes

In the rare case where he does pump fake from three & gets by he now is forced to make quicker decisions & he turns the ball over at a pretty rapid pace for a big

Last edited:
I hope this all-star takes it back to when guys wanted to win.

When dudes actually went out there and try to D someone up and show they were the best ....

This man Bubba Watson, tees off at the Genesis Open on Thursday morning and shoots a 68, then goes and plays in the Celevrity AS Game that evening, goes out the next 2 days and goes HAM on the course and now leads by 2 strokes.

Pimp

Well imo that’s a shot selection issue not an ability issue. But I don’t see how he has an overall “questionable” jumper. That poster put him in the same breathe as Simmons. Again, Embiid has a good jumper for a C. That percentage will absolutely rise with LeBron on the team. And just a reminder... he’s a center.

He definitely not in the same breathe as Simmons. But to say he has a good jumper for a center is false. Out of the 15 centers who attempt more than 3 3's a game his shooting percentage is second to last. Only person below him is Luke Kornet and he's only played 1 game.

90% of the 3's he takes are considered wide open meaning no defender is within 6ft of him. He's only converting those at 30%

He has room to grow as a shooter but right now he's not decent in my opinion.

Now Embiid has "No Flaws" :lol::lol:

Please name his flaws aside from health.

He has every move on the block.
Face up game.
Motor.
Protects the rim.
Capable playmaker.

Like I don’t understand any Embiid slander aside from him playing all the time. If that’s why someone doesn’t like him, fine. But dude is one of the best post talents we’ve ever seen.

Now Embiid has "No Flaws" :lol::lol:

Face up game.
Motor.
Protects the rim.
Capable playmaker.

Like I don’t understand any Embiid slander aside from him playing all the time. If that’s why someone doesn’t like him, fine. But dude is one of the best post talents we’ve ever seen.

This.

Dude is the complete package as a superstar on and off the court.

Face up game.
Motor.
Protects the rim.
Capable playmaker.

The best “Ability” is Availability

The best “Ability” is Availability

:lol: such a dad pun :smh:

But for real, so far his biggest flaws are three things:

Health: we are all awarene
Stamina: something that will get better the more he plays
Turnovers: something that can get fixed and will improve in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom