• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People said the game was boring because no one was trying on defense.............but now that they put more effort to play defense in this All-Star game, the game is still boring to them?

WTF
Its supposed to be limited defence the first half ..like the dunks and flashy plays...and for the 2nd half play defence and keep the game close.

It doesn’t help that I’m getting old, but I don’t know what’s more lackluster; the buildup leading up to the game or the ASG itself.

Reactions: Ube
The problem is that these guys aren't showmen with their play.

Did they grow up watching And 1?

You being serious ?
yes i am.. i guess it's a matter of preference. i rather see 2 teams with the best players play seriously the whole game than playing a half hearted first half then serious on the second half. if you wanna see stunts, then just youtube it. all that stunt happened yesterday.

Most of them aren't actually playing defense, they just aren't running away from every potential highlight play like they have been in the past.

Shot selection is abysmal, so that's not new.

There's always going to be players (i.e. Harden) that just don't care, so it will never be competitive like everyone wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom