• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i am.. i guess it's a matter of preference. i rather see 2 teams with the best players play seriously the whole game than playing a half hearted first half then serious on the second half. if you wanna see stunts, then just youtube it. all that stunt happened yesterday.

I guess I don't see them playing seriously.

All these forced oop attempts for turnovers early on, especially

NBA+All+Star+Game+2018+A09Ex82HK6vx.jpg

NBA+All+Star+Game+2018+FgsLWY5zQ6Cx.jpg

NBA+All+Star+Game+2018+A1sbtRU5mKNx.jpg

Yall lose focus of the fact that thos game isn't for hardcore basketball fans
It's been a dunk fest for years with little to no d played, when the game was close the past year in the 4th and the players still didn't care I was still a little disappointed though. The new format is obviously an attempt to revamp the game but I wouldn't judge it until we have a couple more years of this format.

It doesn’t help that I’m getting old, but I don’t know what’s more lackluster; the buildup leading up to the game or the ASG itself.

I agree 100%. The NBA seriously needs to take some lessons from MLB on how to run the all star festivities. This has become a joke.

Yall lose focus of the fact that thos game isn't for hardcore basketball fans

You can say that for the NBA as a whole. Everybody watches the game for some form of entertainment. All the dynamic personalities and showmen the league likes to say they have now, are few and far between compared to years past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom