• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Patrick’s Day shirts. Dummies didn’t think this through.

C71DD87B-95CE-4723-A1A6-73CB1D8C9CF3.jpeg

:lol::lol::lol:

What I never understood about rich and powerful men is how desperate they are for average women. Son said he’d leave his wife if shorty agreed to go out with him, and was literally begging for sex :lol:.

This like Trump on that Access Hollywood tale taking shorty on a shopping spree and trying to force himself on her and still being rejected. Or Donald Sterling being all weirdly jealous, controlling and desperate for your run of the mill plastic chick. Or Harvey Weinstein and them literally begging etc

These dudes must get off on the women they know they can’t get with their money, power and fame. That has to be it. ***** is strange.

Sounds like a lot of NTers tbh. Maybe these dudes do really all drive M4s and smash super models
9A8E0807-34D2-4894-AF60-C4E67B6D674F.gif

Reactions: HIM
will playoff minutes be there for him ? dare i think white pg returns?

maybe he goes back to TO

I thought so too then I saw this:
“After speaking with a few team sources, I can confirm that they’ve had internal dialogue and debate about the idea of bringing Vince Carter back,” Lewenberg said, per NBC Sports. “It’s something that they wanted to do over the summer. That’s why they made him an offer, something that I’ve reported in the past. And it’s also something that they’d be open to in the future, perhaps next year in some capacity. But they’ve decided now is not the right time. And I think the consensus seems to be there’s so much going on right now, and they want this season to be about this team, their accomplishments and their playoff push and not the sideshow that I think would come with a Vince Carter return.”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/02/nba-rumors-raptors-wont-pursue-vince-carter-if-kings-buy-out-contract/

"We can have as many guys as we want as long as long as they are minimum salary players," Celtics boss Danny Ainge told NBC Sports Boston. "Last year there was a player that really wanted to come play for us, and we recruited him a little bit. He chose another team, it didn't work out really well. Ya know, we had PJ Brown in 2008, he was a key guy for us. We had Sam Cassell and Michael Finley … Stephon Marbury. We've had a lot of guys who have come through [via the buyout]."
Carter is still an excellent shooter and he's far from a push-over on the defensive end despite his advanced age. Those are two areas the Celtics would like to address as they are still missing the sharp-shooting of Gordon Hayward and have - defensively - looked weak in recent weeks.

In terms of playing time, Carter would likely see more opportunities for minutes in Boston than with the Raptors (at least in the playoffs). Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum are the Celtics' second and third leading scorers but both are extremely young. Boston needs a veteran presence on the wing in the playoffs and Carter would provide that.

I'm at work can't listen. What did LeBron say?

He was stumbling and fumbling about how the NBA shouldn’t go to a top 16 playoff format because of history...and the conferences have shifted power over time. He said it “changes the landscape of the history of the game”. And also said it’s cool to tinker with the All Star game....but leave the playoff seeding alone.

Sounded real shook too :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom