• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mavs thing was pretty much an open secret around the league. Adam Silver doesn't seem like the type to not do something about this so I would lean towards Cuban "deciding" to sell.

Nothing means more in Cuban's life than owning the Mavs. He wouldnt sell it for 20 billion if he was offered. There actually isn't a price tag that he would sell it at and he would end up fighting tooth and nail. It wouldn't go down pretty and he would never "decide to sell". They'd have to pry the team from his hands.

At least wait until he gets accused of some serious stuff personally. As of right now Cuban isn't remotely close to being comparable to Sterling.

I know Cuban himself isn't accused of any harassment but if it's discovered that he knew about it and let it slide, which it seems like we are headed to, there's gonna be consequences. The situation and environment is just as bad if not worse than sterling's case if what I'm reading ends up being true

This is as serious as the Sterling thing tbh

Nothing means more in Cuban's life than owning the Mavs. He wouldnt sell it for 20 billion if he was offered. There actually isn't a price tag that he would sell it at and he would end up fighting tooth and nail. It wouldn't go down pretty and he would never "decide to sell". They'd have to pry the team from his hands.

At least wait until he gets accused of some serious stuff personally. As of right now Cuban isn't remotely close to being comparable to Sterling.
Exactly he loves the mavs so much.
I think the players still like playing for him and its a players league he should be fine

Exactly he loves the mavs so much.
I think the players still like playing for him and its a players league he should be fine

Don't think any of that matters. There's like..laws against this type of thing and a bunch of heat will be coming from women's rights groups etc. Best thing for him to do is probably get up out the paint before more details come out. He's got other ventures that could be affected if his rep takes too big of a hit

DWkwflpWsAEfDYt.jpg

"You're doing a gang bang this weekend" my goodness

Insane. Can't imagine working in that type of environment.
Hope all of the women sue the **** out of whoever was involved.
Cuban had to have been aware but unless something big comes out I don't see him being forced to sell.

Don't the owners have to vote on it anyway? Something like 3/4 of the owners voted Sterling out I think.

Ironically because of Cubans comments, would the owners be willing to set a further precedent by voting Cuban out of the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom