• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys use a fire stick for watching games. I was debating getting a Chromecast and just casting from laptop to TV but the fire stick has way more uses.

My thing is why does it matter to you or other people if they feel that they aren’t getting enough. If a school is making millions of dollars off of athletes, the athletes can ask for whatever they want and I’m for it.

then the argument turns to be against bidding wars. If a school wants to pay a kid 10 million dollars to go there, more power to them

I agree as some one who received a scholarship to an ivy league that did not prohibit me from work full-time and blowing money on dumb stuff. Also they are doing this to control these athletes to an extent .

Imo ALL the money should be out of college athletics. No WAY a coach should ever be making
more than tenured professors. This ain’t semi pro. But that’s the one solution that will never be suggested.
We live in a capitalist society. Good luck getting the money out of anything, let alone a multi-million dollar industry. :lol:

Any of you guys use a fire stick for watching games. I was debating getting a Chromecast and just casting from laptop to TV but the fire stick has way more uses.
What is this? I keep hearing about it. How much does it cost and what games do you get to watch?

We live in a capitalist society. Good luck getting the money out of anything, let alone a multi-million dollar industry. :lol:

Yeah I agree, but it’s a disgrace that the NCAA has got to this point. Purpose completely lost. These coaches and ADs are vultures.

What is this? I keep hearing about it. How much does it cost and what games do you get to watch?

doesn't cost anything, you just modify it. think you can do it easily and you can watch live games, movies, PPV, and other stuff

never done it but I heard its legit

doesn't cost anything, you just modify it. think you can do it easily and you can watch live games, movies, PPV, and other stuff

never done it but I heard its legit
So you get to watch all NBA games even the ones not nationally televised?

KAT whining more than Pau
38542E24-C518-40FD-94A9-2656DE1DD79A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom