• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over his last 17 games, he's: 38/103

103 three attempts over 17 games isn't that small of a sample size
I mean, he's definitely improved, but it just seemed like an odd sample given the amount of games he's missed in that timespan.

Lonzo and kuz do not like each other. I can tell it's more than playful ribbing.
What gives you this idea? I know it's possible, when I was younger I hung around people I didn't necessarily like out of convenience. Which in hindsight was a mistake, it's better to have no friends than fake friends.

This current nuggets squad might be the most entertaining version of the franchise that the Lakers have had to run thru on their way to multiple championships

Derrick-Rose-Joakim-Noah-Jimmy-Butler-e1478285054182-660x330.jpg

1718deng.jpg

Somehow Lavar Ball gets a W with all this collegiate controversy going on right now.

I feel like he's somehow responsible for the FBI probe to be honest :lol:

I only made the post to point out that all the media & folks on the internet calling him bad and a terrible shooter are wrong but ok.
So instead, you are completely discounting his shooting at the beginning of the season in order to fit your narrative that he isn't a bad shooter? Why not look at the full sample?

So instead, you are completely discounting his shooting at the beginning of the season in order to fit your narrative that he isn't a bad shooter? Why not look at the full sample?

I'm not denying that he was historically bad to start the season off. There could be factors that played into that tho. His form looked off & he was adjusting to the NBA 3. Maybe his fro was getting in the way :lol:

All I did was take Lonzo's last ~100 three point attempts to dispel the myth that he's some horrendous shooter. Then I compared it to Lauri's last ~100 attempts. Now they've both had time to adjust and get used to the NBA game, I think it's a fair comparison. You don't have to think it's fair, I'm just using them cuz last 100 shots isn't that small of a sample size and they have a similar volume in three point attempts.

It's just funny that one is labeled a bad shooter and the other one is hyped as a future 3 point shootout winner.

What gives you this idea? I know it's possible, when I was younger I hung around people I didn't necessarily like out of convenience. Which in hindsight was a mistake, it's better to have no friends than fake friends.

On 2 instances I've seen back and forth behavior from therm on social media that was borderline catty. First was ball trashing kuzs outfit and most recently kuz slamming ball for charging teammates for his emojis. I could be wrong but i def sense tension. Then we all know kuz is better but ball and his dad get all the attention.

One player has been an average 3 point shooter over a 324 shot sample size. The other player has been a bad shooter over a 201 shot sample size. One player has also played in 15 more games, undoubtedly causing a greater effect of fatigue. Easy as that.

On 2 instances I've seen back and forth behavior from therm on social media that was borderline catty. First was ball trashing kuzs outfit and most recently kuz slamming ball for charging teammates for his emojis. I could be wrong but i def sense tension. Then we all know kuz is better but ball and his dad get all the attention.

Y'all really don't crack jokes on your boys like this? If there was real animosity, they wouldn't be roasting each other on public social media, it would be behind each other's backs and anonymous reports to the media.

What do you think about OG Anunoby’s shooting?

I was pleasantly surprised with his shooting to start the season but he's fallen off lately. Still think he can develop into a great 3&D player. I'm sure his volume will rise in the future but for now it's hard to tell.

He's another one of those poor college free throw percentage guys not really correlating to his NBA 3 percentage.

Dudes just busting balls man. Nothing more than that :lol:

One player has been an average 3 point shooter over a 324 shot sample size. The other player has been a bad shooter over a 201 shot sample size. One player has also played in 15 more games, undoubtedly causing a greater effect of fatigue. Easy as that.

So fatigue is the reason Lonzo is a better shooter over the last 100 attempts? Lol ok.

Guess we'll see how they close the year but I can just as easily say Lonzo's knee was bothering him as an excuse when the year is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom