• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t let Lonzo get to 40/35/70 shooting splits. It’s over if then.

“Ooooh, oooh....Z-O get off, get off!!!”

So Jimmy the Leader? :nerd:. While Jokic the leader without Paul Milsap :nerd:.

KAT need to sack up and put that team on his back like Jokic doing.
I mean yea Jimmy has arguably been better than KAT this year...
Murray and Harris are better than anything we have on our roster besides Jimmy and KAT though.
Lyles is solid too along with Will Barton.
Y’all acting like Jokic is carrying scrubs.

Don’t let Lonzo get to 40/35/70 shooting splits. It’s over if then.

“Ooooh, oooh....Z-O get off, get off!!!”

So Jimmy the Leader? :nerd:. While Jokic the leader without Paul Milsap :nerd:.

KAT need to sack up and put that team on his back like Jokic doing.

that jkidd shooting split though :pimp:...i like zo but im not ready to say he's a terrible/solid shooter yet. derrick rose came into the league with a trash jumper and worked his way into a reliable jumper pre-ACL

How long is taking to get confirmation on jimmy butlers status should let you know everything you need to know about how trash and incompetent the majority of the medical staffs in the nba are. Its a joke. It literally takes no time at all irl to get the results back from the machine, the issue is these bum *** doctors taking their weak *** time with the delivery. MRI work like any other test. And theres no culture or anything, you dont have to wait for biopsy or to see if theres a reaction and for something to grow. Results are right there for you. We'd know his diagnosis in 20 minutes.

Nba medics...Issa joke b.

I think the organization knows right away. MRI was prolly done last night or first thing this morning. But there’s always a delay until it’s announced to the public. They probably want to talk to jimmy and his family, send MRI results to team doctor and/or other doctors to discuss surgery options and timetables, and the coaches, teammates etc. then it’s finally made public

Last edited:
Ayton still playing tonight while Miller looks to be out

Hope ayton just gets the green light to do whatever he wants now with trier and Miller gone

I think you're reaching. Most of their roasts are over their outfits, which is something that can be changed and not innate. The emoji was just a joke also. If Kuzma really wanted to rip him, he would've attacked him for charging $200 for autographs. I've dealt with "fake friends" before and they tell the vile jokes behind your back.

I seriously think they're just playing around:

Lakers' young stars bond by roasting each other on social media - ESPN
https://apple.news/AJHDCoF9rQEuKcNh0NLkQWw

Oh so now y'all care about triple doubles huh since magic jokic getting them... Aight aight

9EF18172-783B-4FD2-B528-732F0FBDBC4C.gif

How did Bridges & Ayton get cleared so quickly? :lol:
My assumption is that both teams are going to have to forfeit all the games they've played in anyways if it comes out that they did in-fact take money, so might as well play them.

Ayton still playing tonight while Miller looks to be out

Hope ayton just gets the green light to do whatever he wants now with trier and Miller gone
They're still going to have him playing alongside Ristic though. That's the real issue, even though Ristic isn't a bad player himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom