• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 2 and Ingram go out together a lot, people are looking way too into it.

Kuz and his one Nike tech fleece, Zo trying to get waves, them calling BI slenderman, all classic roasting.

Oh so now y'all care about triple doubles huh since magic jokic getting them... Aight aight

giphy.gif

They're still going to have him playing alongside Ristic though. That's the real issue, even though Ristic isn't a bad player himself.
To me it's always been about their guard play

They literally freeze ayton out for stretches

Cartwright trier etc just seem to use him as a rebounder at times

To me it's always been about their guard play

They literally freeze ayton out for stretches

Cartwright trier etc just seem to use him as a rebounder at times
Mix of both, IMO. The guards definitely aren't helping his case. Kid is going to flourish immediately in the NBA with better guard play and spacing. Will be similar to rookie year KAT.

The witch hunt going on in college is lowkey disturbing

They making it seem like these coaches and players committed some serious crimes. Undertones are definitely noticeable

I've seen 4 and 5 figures being reported, media make it seem like these guys are involved in harmful organized crime

Some of y’all must’ve never grew up clowning your friends all day long. I still do it to this day and we all got kids lol

Can we send Deng back to Mitch in a few months? :pimp:

Was going to say. I'm about to turn 31 and my boys and I are constantly clowning each other any time we're together. Dudes are WAY off.
Ain’t nothing like clowning ya boys

If the homie got a f’d upped line up is a wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom