• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are well into the second half of the season and I haven't seen any hack a___ attempts at all this year. Was there a ruling that came out to ban that? Or have all the bad free throw shooters improved? lol

So we are well into the second half of the season and I haven't seen any hack a___ attempts at all this year. Was there a ruling that came out to ban that? Or have all the bad free throw shooters improved? lol
Whoa, the Hack a Shaq strategy actually made all Hack a Shaq victims improve their free throw shooting?

Hmmmmm

This
Is
NarraTives

giphy.gif

The Ingram slander was always crazy, even if he likes the long 2 ball. Dude prolly still too young to buy a drink. Still think he’ll be a star.

Those first two games after the Cleveland trades seem like a lifetime ago. Always thought the trade was better for a post Bron, high Brooklyn pick.

Last edited:
Simmons with a jumper would be amazing to watch. His handles aren’t great but he can get anywhere on the floor.

What did Brandon Ingraham do, good/bad? I can't tell if people are being sarcastic or not in here.

I’m not sure where this recent talk came from. My stance hasnt changed, I’ve been a fan from day one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom