• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord y’all love this Wall narrative on national TV game nights lol. I see I ain’t the only one who noticed he NEVER cheers for his teammates on the bench during games, **** has always been weird to me.

I never seen someone whose jump shot has always been broke shoot as many jumpers as Eric Bledsoe, he killed them down the stretch. Jabari couldn’t sniff a shot the last few minutes
Whenever bled shoots I know it's 50/50 chance of going in lol I'm never confident in it. Hope dude doesn't think he gonna land a max after next year. Any team that gives him that is foolish as hell

Lord y’all love this Wall narrative on national TV game nights lol. I see I ain’t the only one who noticed he NEVER cheers for his teammates on the bench during games, **** has always been weird to me.

I never seen someone whose jump shot has always been broke shoot as many jumpers as Eric Bledsoe, he killed them down the stretch. Jabari couldn’t sniff a shot the last few minutes

Bledsoe definitely was point shaving tonight

Also number 1 in assist since he went down :nerd:

tenor.gif

Melo the worst player out of the 3 stars drafted with Lebron and Wade but at least dude aged decent. Lebron looks 50 and D Wade looks like he’s been in the league 35 years

Melo the worst player out of the 3 stars drafted with Lebron and Wade but at least dude aged decent. Lebron looks 50 and D Wade looks like he’s been in the league 35 years

Price of being an all time great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom