• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmer went to college for 4 years.
Steph went to college for 3 years.

What kinda prospect do you think trae would be if he got 2 more years to develop in college?

Reactions: HIM
Aite so what are you really trying to say the kid can’t shoot?

You think he’s not a starter in the league?
If he can consistently shoot well against good competition, he'll be a really good starter. If he can't, he won't be a plus player.

I'm willing to bet he'll improve on his garbage shot selection and become a solid-to-good shooter. He'll instantly be one of the worst defensive players in the league though and will get cooked on a nightly basis.

Last edited:
Trae Young is this year's victim of contrarian backlash.

People were lining up to eventually pick him apart the minute he cooled down.

We've seen this movie so many times before :lol:

I tend to trust my gut more often than not when identifying who has "it" or not...and I'll continue to bet on Trae being a star on the next level. Hate to sound cliche but it's an "eye test" thing for lack of a better term.

The kid was playing out of his damn mind...dragging a team that was expected to be a middle of the pack Big 12 team into Top-10 status. The film came back...things got tougher and the target on his back got bigger...while the surrounding talent regressed to their norm.

Trae Young is this year's victim of contrarian backlash.

People were lining up to eventually pick him apart the minute he cooled down.

We've seen this movie so many times before :lol:

I tend to trust my gut more often than not when identifying who has "it" or not...and I'll continue to bet on Trae being a star on the next level. Hate to sound cliche but it's an "eye test" thing for lack of a better term.

The kid was playing out of his damn mind...dragging a team that was expected to be a middle of the pack Big 12 team into Top-10 status. The film came back...things got tougher and the target on his back got bigger...while the talent on his team is back to being who they are.
He’s gonna fall to Cle.

Trae's teammates aren't all-americans, but they aren't some bums either. He doesn't need to be putting up 20 shots if he's obviously off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom