Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic one of my favorite players in the league but he was BBQ chicken tonight
He got whistled for 2 fouls in the first minute of the game.
NO way he could play Boban with heart.

Just the way the cookie crumbled, but he didn't get "cooked", so to speak
He had to let the meat burn.

boban speaks pretty good english. didn't know that. good win clippers. bad loss nuggets.

revenge game tomorrow. can't wait.

Great strategy.

I personally don't vibe with the fouling up 3 strategy at all. First, you have to make sure that you foul w/o them in the act of shooting, then you have to rebound a potential miss, get the ball in, and it puts immense pressure on you to make your free throws

When all you need to do is just defend and make them make a tough shot.

i personally think it's a bit too much time to implement that. play was a dribble hand off to gary harris. could've at least run a few more seconds off the clock. murray also shoots 92%. you also have to trust your team to hit FTs

Yeah in most cases I agree, there was too much time remaining.

Nuggets gotta feel dejected. That was one of the worst loses of the year and now they don't have the tiebreaker with the Clippers.

It'll be tough for the Clippers tomorrow on a backtoback after coming back at mile high. Houston should handle em but we'll see.

IMG_0146.jpg

Bobi 4 prez

Reactions: HIM
Aight..I'm not letting yall bash Players only anymore. It's was flames tonight. Got real after. Bashed NCAA. Had Plantation talk. Talked about the expoitation of players how just how much of a scam college is. And closed out to commercial talking about homelessness. It was a fire round table. I vote Amare from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom