• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 better be ready to throw hands

He won't have his all state agent to save him this time

This guy?

0018C5FD-6A43-4043-84C5-FBD796087E67.gif

Pay freaking Gasol rubbed that man’s head and pushed him aside like he was his little brother. He doesn’t want that smoke tonight.

Im thinking bout going to the game just to Pack Jimmy out if he gets to talking tough again.

i still don't understand why national media thinks that a warriors squad that beat bron, kyrie, and love can't beat a team of harden, paul, and capela. if the narrative on beating the warriors is to be physical with them, who on that rockets team is that person?

i get that rockets can spread the floor and hit 3s just as good, if not better, than the warriors this season..but i'm still not convinced that a GSW/rockets series would go past 5

i still don't understand why national media thinks that a warriors squad that beat bron, kyrie, and love can't beat a team of harden, paul, and capela. if the narrative on beating the warriors is to be physical with them, who on that rockets team is that person?

i get that rockets can spread the floor and hit 3s just as good, if not better, than the warriors this season..but i'm still not convinced that a GSW/rockets series would go past 5

Better fit between the two and better supporting cast, not saying they would beat GS but they could be competitive-definitely

CP>Kyrie as well, feel like the latter was implied

I mean, I don't think the Rockets are going to win, but CP3, Ariza, Tucker, Luc, and Nene can all rough it up.

I mean, I don't think the Rockets are going to win, but CP3, Ariza, Tucker, Luc, and Nene can all rough it up.
also read that on this win streak and in this month they have the slowest pace in the nba , not sure if that is true or not but if it is , shows they arent just running and gunning.

also read that on this win streak and in this month they have the slowest pace in the nba , not sure if that is true or not but if it is , shows they arent just running and gunning.
Yeah someone in here said that. I was genuinely surprised.

They lead the league in isos... Not the traditional Dantoni team. Still that in itself might be an issue in the playoffs, not much creating outside of Harden and CP right now.

Yea that was interesting. I feel like mda's teams always slowed down in the playoffs tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom