Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

I just want one person who talks about how good the rockets are to nut up and say they can beat the warriors. Just one!!!!!
i wouldnt put money on it ........ but i wouldnt be shocked to see the warriors fall in the offs.i dont the think the warriors are as unbeatable and as great as everyone portrays them to be. all that unbeatable talk is just people having scapegoats and excuses for when they dudes lose.

:rofl:

I just want one person who talks about how good the rockets are to nut up and say they can beat the warriors. Just one!!!!!

Why would anyone lie and say this. Top to bottom the warriors are a better team. I know y’all been running on blind faith in LA the past decade or so but most people don’t do that.

The rockets are the greatest offense ever tho. Best iso players, net rating, vsop et cetera. Why aren't they in the same class as GSW?

because its Harden and aging CP3 then rest of the team

then its KD, Curry along with Klay and Dray with a loaded bench

Rockets are nice tho and I want them to win the whole damn thing but Wariiors gonna be a tough match up

rockets are dope though. my questions arent hate based. i watch all their games. Love dantoni and Harden and trev hardbody. James my 3rd favorite play in the L to watch. Even ****s with cp3 fat *** too.

So i'm really just asking.

It'd be ill af if james and chris and Dantoni get rings. idk though.

This why we need to kill the conferences and let them play each other in the Finals.

Warriors bench isn't that loaded this year.

Livingston has fallen off a little bit
Iggy looking hella shakey
Ny and McGee :rolleyes
Omri hasn't been what ppl thought he would be
Big Bell fan but we'll see how he does coming back from his injury.

The bench is the Dubs weakpoint in my opinion.

Warriors bench isn't that loaded this year.

Livingston has fallen off a little bit
Iggy looking hella shakey
Ny and McGee :rolleyes
Omri hasn't been what ppl thought he would be
Big Bell fan but we'll see how he does coming back from his injury.

The bench is the Dubs weakpoint in my opinion.

100% for sure. But does it matter? Come playoff time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom