Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
james "killmonger" harden

stared at him like "IS THIS YOUR KING?"

upload_2018-2-28_22-33-34.png

This doesn't need to become a thing. Killmonger too dope for any of these wack players to be compared to today.

This doesn't need to become a thing. Killmonger too dope for any of these wack players to be compared to today.
lmfao ay man you stay petty mad :lol:
Definitely was :lol:

IMG_20180228_204044.jpg
lol that's normal creating contact though when you drive. not saying he pushed off or not, but you should be looking for a screen cap of him extending his arms instead. you even hoop bruh? lol smh. you right tho ain't no point in going back and forth with this :lol:

Spurs gonna make the playoffs probably but damn, they're flying dangerously close to the sun

Harden gotta feel good he's finally getting an MVP. After that point shaving..i mean disappearing act he pulled in GM 6 last playoffs I thought he was finished mentally :lol:. Then knowing someone just so happened to pull a triple double for your MVP season

The only thing that would have made tha Harden cross over better is if he would have hit Johnson with one of those hot sauce shimmies .

Harden gotta feel good he's finally getting an MVP. After that point shaving..i mean disappearing act he pulled in GM 6 last playoffs I thought he was finished mentally :lol:. Then knowing someone just so happened to pull a triple double for your MVP season

The media is already gotten on board for AD and his nice 8 game stretch :lol: it’s funny seeing this Anyone But Harden desperation this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom